Friday, September 4, 2020

Triple cube card

 It may look difficult, but is really very easy.  The directions were in this week's SCS Weekly Inkling.  Would you believe there are only 4 scores? The question I always have is - how will the recipient know how to unfold the card so that it will look like this?  My DH thinks I should enclose a picture.


(The sentiment stamp is by CTMH)
 

Not bad for my first try.

I made it simple intending to send it to my 10 year old nephew, at least I think he's 10, maybe he's only 9.  Whatever.  Now my brain is thinking of how I could make this style card and really dress it up with die cuts, flowers, ribbons, bling.....

 

Challenges:

Creative Fingers Challenge #192 - AG; Try It On Tuesday Challenge - Neat and Tidy; Unicorn Challenge #58 - For a child; Scor-Pal More Than One Score Challenge #74 - School/Storage or AG; Crafting Happiness Challenge #64 - AG

4 comments:

  1. It looks fab. I think the idea of a picture is a fabulous one. I always worry too
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous,love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super design. thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.