Sunday, September 20, 2020

Shades of Purple

Today's card was inspired by the newest "Less is More" Challenge.  Their theme is simply Shades of Purple, which reminds me of the purple stock I planted in my front flower bed that is just now beginning to fill out. 


 

There is a pile of odds and ends on my craft table which I try to pull from as much as possible.  In it I found this little punched oval stamped with flowers.  On the reverse was a partial sentiment which I clearly messed up.  My guess is that I used the back of that stamped sentiment to test the flowered stamp and then decided to punch the oval for later use.  I used various markers to color the flowers and then glued it to a purple oval that was inlaid on the card front.  The sentiment is from CTMH, also stamped in purple. 

Not only is the card clean and simple, but my craft table remained pretty clean as well!

Challenges:

Less is More Challenge #428 - Shades of Purple; Allsorts Challenge Week #590 - My Lovely Garden; Crafty Chicks Challenge 525 Week 3 - Clean and Simple; Try It On Tuesday Challenge - Use Your Scraps

 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very stylish CAS creation, thanks so much for joining in our 'Garden' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super and CAS card, perfect for the occasion

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of scraps! Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like your card almost made itself, isn't it great when you find the perfect bits and pieces from your odds and ends :) I love the simplicity of this. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card and a lovely way to use your scraps.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.