Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Just a Note Today

 

Cleaning more scraps off my table and couldn't bear to part with that little piece of patterned paper.  I had an extra flower and those black doohickeys tucked into the envelope with the dies and that was the very end piece of silver ribbon on the roll.

Challenges I am entering

Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Week of Sept. 29th - AG;  Always Fun Challenges #182 - Die Cutting; Crafting Happiness Challenge #68 - AG; Make My Monday Challenge #132 - Use Scraps

 Top picks please add this to your blog

 

Thanks for visiting.  

Have a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. That scrap of design paper and die cut flower head pop against your white background,love the drama of your card,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I should have said thank you for joining in at MMM not the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks stunning love the bursts of colour
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. So that's what a doohickey looks like, lol. I'm glad you were able to join in my challenge and use up some of your scraps. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS card! You used one of my most favorite designer papers!! Thank you for playing with us at the Make My Monday Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.