Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #572

 

Tuesday Morning Sketches
Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for

Here's the sketch for this week and my card.

The cake is a stamp from Craft Lounge.  It's one of my favorites.  I colored it with markers and decided not to fussy cut it.  Good decision!

 I hope you'll play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!
Have a great and crafty day!
 
Challenges I am entering:

Crafting Happiness Challenge #66 - AG; Allsorts Challenge Week 589 - I love... die cuts, fun paper, and Birthday Cake; Artsystamper Digitals Challenge #23 - AG

13 comments:

  1. Love how you used the sketch. The bright colours are fabulous
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely birthday card in bright colours.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the papers.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bright and cheerful card. Thanks for joining in with my I Love theme for Allsorts belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really cheery and bright Birthday card,, many thanks for joining in with our 11th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a bright and colourful creation! Thank you so much for celebrating with us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Creative and absolutely lovely design and thanks for entering into our "anything goes" challenge, hope to see you again and please don't forget to follow if you haven't already. ♥

    ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS. Good luck in the draw. . Love to see you next challenge.

    ~aNNie DT member
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG what a fun creation! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog! Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! This is such a fun b'day card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colors of this card. Its so vibrant and fun. Perfect for a birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha what a fun cake! If my birthday cake had candles that is what would happen!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun birthday card! I feel like my cake is going to look like that soon. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.