Saturday, September 5, 2020

Send A Smile 4 Kids September Challenge & Catch the Bug Anything Goes Challenge

 The theme for the September Challenge at 


Follow SAS4Kids on Facebook!
is Cute Fall or Halloween Cards 4 Kids
or Anything Goes 4 Kids.
 
It just so happens that I was asked to be a guest this month at

which means this post is doing double duty. 
 
I love using Bugaboo digi images for the kid friendly cards I send to my SAS4K volunteer.  They are so fun and well received by the children who are patients in children's hospitals.  In fact, I think everyone smiles when they see these cute digis.
This image is called Bobblehead Witch Fly By.
 
The witch was colored with markers.  I used a punch on the corners.  The orange enamel dots were originally light pink, but an orange marker fixed that.
 
 It would be great if you joined the fun at the
and
You could use the same card for both!
 
 
Challenges I am entering

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a cute image. Love the bright color combo. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Debi for all you do to keep putting smiles on those sick kiddos faces. Cute Cute and more Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous bright and cheerful card,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so bright and colourful. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! The kids are going to love it too. Welcome as GDT this month too. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug/Stella Says Sketch. Bonnie GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Youre card is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the Saturday Bugaboo Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.