Friday, October 2, 2020

A Red Hat Birthday

Here are a few little items that are no longer floating aimlessly around on my craft table.

This will definitely be going to one of my Red Hat friends.
 
Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - AG; I Love Promarkers Challenge #420 - AG  with CAS option (I used a red and a berry red promarker to give the flowers some color.); Krafty Chicks Challenge #527 - Stamp Act (the sentiment and flower stamp are from SU); CCEE Stampers Challenge 2040- Mad Hatter Day; Make My Monday Challenge #132 - Use Scraps
 

7 comments:

  1. This is cute. I didn't even realize the Red Hats were still around. How fun. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased you managed to use some of your scraps in this beauty thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. Purple and red are great together. Thanks for joining us this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever use of your scraps! Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.