Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #578

 

 Tuesday Morning Sketches
Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for

Here's the sketch for this week and my card.

I was really getting tired of making fall/halloween cards and using the autumnal colors.  So I switched it up for today. 
I have a birthday coming up next week, and I'm just about this excited about it!
 The ape image is by Tim Holtz.  I stamped, fussy cut and then paper pieced this handsome, cheerful fellow and glued him on the embossed card front upside down.  This explains why the layout is reversed from the sketch.  Luckily, I hadn't already adhered the front to the base yet.
 
 
 I hope you'll play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!
Have a great and crafty day!
 
Challenges I am entering:

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card with that handsome fellow. Great inspiration to use that fab set once again.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just cracked me up!!! It reminds me I have a TH Old Goat stamp around here somewhere that I’ve never used. LOL, thanks for the inspiration Debi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, what a great image, Debi! Made me giggle - I have 3 brothers and they would get a kick out of this guy for sure! Love your embossing too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look on his face! LOL
    And I love how you embossed the whole front!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun birthday card! Love the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Owwww hihi he looks is a bit angry Debi.
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog.
    Hugs, Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun guy card - they’re always the hardest to make. Thanks for playing along with our texture challenge at Seize The Birthday 🥳

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great masculine card. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sticks things upside down! Thank you for entering the Feature A Creature Challenge at Scribbles Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.