Thursday, October 29, 2020

Turkey Card #2

Yesterday I posted my first turkey card of the season.  

Here's my second, and it has been a nightmare from beginning to end.  I won't bore you with the details.  Suffice it to say, there is a reason why I don't do a lot of distressing.


Papers and stamps are all retired CTMH products.
The design is kind of a joy fold, a card in a card, with a latch.

Inside of the fully open card.

Challenges:   Krafty Chicks Challenge #531 - AG; Cardz 4 Galz Challenge #133 - Fall/Autumn; Scor-Pal More Than One Score October Challenge #75 - AG or Harvest/Halloween (both cards are scored); 613 Avenue Create October Challenge - AG optional Things with Wings; Crafting Happiness Challenge #69 - AG; Through the Craft Room Door Week of Oct. 27th - AG; Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - AG; The House That Stamps Built Challenge - AG; Creative Moments Challenge #201-AG  

Now I have a broken ribbon jar to go clean up.  I told you this card was a nightmare.  And notice there isn't even a ribbon on it.   TTFN 

 

5 comments:

  1. I want to know if you threw the ribbon jar? Well, at least the card came out cute. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. The turkey came out really nicely and I love the layout. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Dawn S DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it looks fabulous to me!! Sorry it caused such trouble; one would never guess it! Love the color combo and the fun fold! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image and card. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 galz

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card. Glad you joined us at Krafty Chicks this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.