Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Thanksgiving

My grown grandchildren have already been pestering me to see if I'm making Thanksgiving dinner this year and putting in their orders for favorite dishes.  Will it be here that soon?

With that in mind, I thought I'd make a Thanksgiving card for this week's My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge.




I flipped the sketch sideways to accommodate the image, a CTMH stamp I discovered at my mother's earlier today.  I've also used Die-namics from My Favorite Things to die cut the layers.

Washi tape and dazzles finished off the card.

It might be easier to look at the card this way.


 

 

Challenges: My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #511 - see above; Di's Digi Designs Challenge - Add a Pumpkin; Crafter's Castle October Challenge #34 - AG; We Love Chocolate Baroque October Challenge - AG; Artsy Stamper Challenge #25 - Harvest Time; Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Week of October 13th - AG

5 comments:

  1. A super Autumnal creation and really pleasing design, it's lovely to see you at We Love Chocolate Baroque, thanks so much for joining in with your pretty creation.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely autumnal card. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog! Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card... Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge 🙂
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.