Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #575

 

 Tuesday Morning Sketches
Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for

Here's the sketch for this week and my card.

 

 
 I hope you'll play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!
Have a great and crafty day!
 
Challenges I am entering:
Funky Junkie Boutique Challenge - Fall Foliage; Stinkin Inkers Challenge - Shades of Fall; Love to Scrap Challenge #138 - Fall back; Crafty Hazelnut's October Patterned Paper Challenge - AG; Pattie's Creations October Challenge - Autumn/Fall; My Time to Craft Challenge #442 - Autumnal Colors; Dare 2B Artzy October Challenge - Fall

9 comments:

  1. What a cute card! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Autumn/Fall”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whar a great card, thank you for playing along with my time to craft - DT JudithCE

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really really cute Debbie now you’re onto the fall theme again love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fall card, Debi. Pretty papers and a cute image.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors in this! Such a cute image too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Fall card! The kitten is so cute! Thanks for playing along in our Fall Foliage challenge at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty fall card! Your image is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That kitty is darling and I love the fall colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.