Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Bird is the Word

 In a few days Halloween will be over.   Then we only have a few weeks until it's time for Thanksgiving.  After that it's Christmas all the way.   I pulled out the few turkey stamps I have and decided to make a card with each.  Here's the first using a Great Impressions turkey stamp, Lawn Fawn sentiment stamp, and the sketch from My Favorite Things.


 

Challenges: 613 Avenue Create Challenge - AG option:winged things; Make My Monday Challenge #134 - masculine; Dream Valley Challenge #235 - Autumn Colors; Through the Craft Room Door Oct. 27th Challenge - AG; Cardz 4 Guys Challenge #256 - Colors of Fall; Arty Divas Challenge #30 - AG; Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - AG; My Favorite Things Wednesday #513 Sketch Challenge

 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my this cute turkey made me laugh.. What a fun card and cute cute image. I like the slanted papers. . Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 guyz (and Make My Monday)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turkey made me smile!! Thanks for joining our "fall colors" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz! We are so glad you played along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a fun thanksgiving card, still can't believe this yaer is going to end soon. Thank you for playing with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanksgiving will be different this year. But, our cards can still be cute. Love this. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, thanks for playing along with our 'Autumn colours' challenge @ Dream Valley.
    Good Luck & Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! Thank you for entering our challenge at Make My Monday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Mary xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.