Saturday, October 17, 2020

Bugaboo Thank You

Today I've made a card specifically for 3 challenges, Catch the Bug Challenge, My Favorite Things Color Challenge, and Send a Smile 4 Kids.

In my stash, I was happy to discover the perfect size Bugaboo digi image for the piece of scrap paper I found in the exact colors I needed.  (I hope that last sentence makes sense.  I definitely wouldn't want to diagram it! Do they still diagram sentences in school?  Probably not.)  

I knew I had a charm which would match wonderfully.  

The stitched ric-rac is a die from MFT.

And I made the baker's twine bow with my handy Craft-Dee Bowz Maker.

The current theme at Send A Smile 4 Kids is Holiday or Celebration Cards for Kids or Anything Goes.  I won't be entering the challenge since I'm on the DT.  But, I will be adding this card to the box I'll be sending to a SAS4K Volunteer who will send it
 on to one of the Children's Hospitals.ot donate

If you'd like to enter the SAS4K Challenge, you have until November 6th to submit a card.   Donating your card is not a requirement.

Here are the challenges I am entering:

 My Favorite Things Color Challenge #151 -

Catch the Bug October Bingo Challenge - using the middle row: charm, Bugaboo image, and sentiment

 

Craft-Dee Bowz October Challenge - AG with a bow 

Let's Craft and Creat Challenge #164 - AG, option use paper strips instead of ribbon


Have a lovely day and thanks for visiting!

Debi

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card. I love how you made it fit into three challenges! I wasn't familiar with Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute little card and this would be a great thank you card for the receipt of a Christmas gift! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and I like the ric rac die! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Let's Craft and Create. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.