Sunday, December 3, 2023

Beccy's Place December Challenge

 I needed a candy cane for a card I'd like to make.  I was looking at some of my favorite stores for digital stamps because I have no patience.  When I stopped in at Beccy's Place, I saw the beautiful Christmas goose image that is currently free.   I added it to my digi folder, sized and printed the image, then fussy cut it to make this card:


Now, I think I'll add it to the gallery for 

Beccy's Place December Challenge.


BTW, I found the perfect candy cane waiting for me at 

Beccy's Place.



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you managed to find what you were looking for Debi, and I'm looking forward to seeing what becomes of the candy cane.
    This card is fantastic, such great colours for Christmas. You did a wonderful job fussy cutting the image and I love the diamond panel for the sentiment.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.