Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #735

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card to share with you each week for
 
 Tuesday Morning Sketches

Here is this week's sketch:


and here is my card: 

 


This was actually my second effort.

I started making the card below but after cutting the background paper, I couldn't figure out a way to arrange everything without covering up the bow or having the bow upside down.  So I started over and made the card above.

Here's what I did with the first card I started.  Perhaps you can see a few similarities in design.


 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. 

The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.

      You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.
 

4 comments:

  1. I like them both. Pretty assortment of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both wonderful! I do love the gold stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they're both great and those little gold stockings are really neat!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.