Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Candy Cane Fun

 


A few days ago I was searching for a candy cane image to make a special card.  I found lots of digis at Beccy's Place and printed a full sheet of different ones, some precolored and some not.  Then, while I watched TV,  I fussycut each one.  This is one of my favorites, but not the one I chose for my special card.  That one's not quite finished.  It still needs a poinsettia.  In the meantime, here is a very simple card using one of the extra candy canes.

I'll be sharing this card at Beccy's Place December Challenge - AG using an image from Beccy's Place; I opted out of the optional fun fold.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Debi, I love the embossed background. You did a wonderful job fussy cutting around the image, especially the bow. Great idea to print out a whole sheet and cut them in one go!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.