Thursday, December 7, 2023

Another Candy Cane Card

 As I mentioned yesterday, I printed quite a few Candy Cane digital images from Beccy's Place to make a special card inspired by one I had seen on Facebook.  This was my first attempt at that card but I did not like this background.  Instead, I changed things up a bit and used a bell digi, also from Beccy's Place.  Here are the results:

I like it but may add more gold thread after I enter it in a few challenges.  

Beccy's Place December Challenge: AG with a BP image; optional fun fold

Double Trouble Challenge #155 - Die-cember (used my scissors for all that fussy cutting, included baker's twine and gold thread, also entered Use Your Stuff Challenge.

 

Use Your Stuff Challenge #481 - Wrap it up!

 

Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. Okay, I love this one too! Not sure what you didn't like about the background - it looks fabulous to me! I think your friend would be equally happy with either of these two gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi, I love all the wonderful texture and layering you used in making your Christmas card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Double Trouble!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I absolutely love this one Debi, and I think the background looks awesome! The colour, pattern and embossing give it a beautiful vintage vibe. The layered images looks amazing and I like the way you've tucked in the pieces of gold thread. Gorgeous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job on your fussy-cutting... even with some of the dies and/or stickers used I can always find that little bit of fussy-cutting required. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble and Wrapping It Up with Use your Stuff. Happy Holiday Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like the most gorgeous wrapped up package! Perfect for our wrap up challenge. I love all the details and interest on your beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for playing with us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely, Debi! Your image is pure perfection. Thank you for sharing at Double Trouble Challenge #155. - Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.