Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #736

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card to share with you each week for
 
 Tuesday Morning Sketches

Here is the sketch for this week:
 
 
 
And here's my card based on the sketch...


 
 When I first saw the sketch, my mind immediately said 3 trees.  But I'm never one to do the obvious and decided on 3 snowmen instead.  Besides, this Penny Black stamp is so cute.  I stamped the snowmen on a piece of printable glitter paper using Staz-on ink and used markers to color them.
 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. 

The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.

      You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.
 



 

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable. I love the swirly snowflakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the sweetest snowmen and they look they are enjoying the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo cute! Love your snowmen!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.