Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #737

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card to share with you each week for
 
 
Tuesday Morning Sketches

This week there is no sketch.

 It is our Annual Anything Goes Challenge.

You can create any type of craft project you would like.

 

I know that my niece is going to love this birthday card with bookmark.

 


I've used a digital image from Gecko Gals and dies from Spellbinders. The Happy Birthday was cut from glitter paper.
My grand-niece has a birthday 2 weeks after her mother's.  So I made her a similar card.


 

  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. 

The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.

      You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.
 
 
**This challenge will run for 2 weeks from 12/19-12/31**
Then we will have a break
and the first challenge of 2024
will begin on 1/2/24.
 
 
The theme of the Gecko Gals December Challenge is Winter Elegance.  
 
I'm hoping the card above is elegant enough to fit the theme. 

8 comments:

  1. These are really cool. Great idea to include a bookmark in the design of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are beautiful and elegant! I always love a hidden pocket and a surprise within a card :)
    Thank you so much for sharing your project at the Gecko Galz December blog challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. two beautiful cards Debi. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever card/gift, and love that fancy Spellbinders birthday die! Happy 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure that your card is elegant. I love it. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both wonderful!
    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! I'm sure your niece loved it so much and will be treasured for many more birthdays.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.