Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Happy Birthday Bugaboo!

Bugaboo began celebrating its 4th Birthday on Saturday with daily challenges.  I got a late start with my cards.  Today I'll be posting my cards for the Saturday and Sunday Challenges.  Then tomorrow I can post Tuesday and Wednesday cards and I'll be all caught up.  It's a plan anyway.

Saturday's Bugaboo Birthday Celebration Challenge is a Tic-Tac-Toe/Bingo Challenge.  I'm using a Bugaboo Digital Image, Free Space, and Ribbon on this card:


First I printed the image twice, colored it, fussy cut the !, H, and B with cupcake, then popped them onto the second image.  The cherry on top got a dot of CTMH liquid glass to make it shine.  I cut the green overlay on the cricut using the CTMH Scrapbooking Cartridge and adhered it to a sheet of aqua blue holographic paper before addind the image.  The 4 loop bow (actually ribbon yarn) and the little charm (Thanks, KT) were added before mounting the aqua blue onto the card base. 

I am entering this card in the Bugaboo Saturday Challenge

 

and these other fun challenges:
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Tic-Tac-Toe (Charm, Ribbon, Digi)

Tic Tac Toe Board for Jan. 20th Challenge




12 comments:

  1. Awesome, I love the popped up bits! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love the holographic paper - gorgeous! I like how you popped the letters and the cute cupcake. Oh, and I like your charm too LOL - looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Debi, love the die cut, behind the image, really makes the holograph pop. cxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute, love your Saturday project, thanks so much for joining in our birthday Bash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb, back with my DT hat on to,thank you for playing along with us at Whoopsi Daisy, this week, best of luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun card! ..thank you for joining our birthday bash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fun card I love the cupcake on top of the letter. Thanks for playing along with us on our 4th birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great creation, thanks for joining in at crafty sentiments
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh, blink paper! I lovee it!! This card is so festive, Debi xx
    Thanks for sharing this at Crafty Sentiments. I hope seeing you again next challenge :)
    Hugs, Mikha

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card! I love the die cut layer and the way you popped the letters in the sentiment! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week! We hope to see you play along with us again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute festive card! Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colors you chose - the green really pops! So cool! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.