Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Window Card #2




This is the second window card I've made for the Through the Window challenge at Cards in Envy.  It's a good thing, too.  Because when I went to check on the challenge deadline, I realized that I never posted or entered the first card.  Duh!  This freezing weather has affected my brain.  Good thing Window Cards are easy to make!  All you need is a hole (aka window) on the front of your card so you can see part of the inside through it.  I used a Spellbinder's Die Cut to make this one.  And I still have the great red glitter die cut to use on another card.

I think this glittery creation will delight my great niece.  She is only 3 and loves kitties, as does a certain cardmaking friend of mine who sent me that little heart charm I tied to the bow (Thanks KT).   I got some great Christmas clearance bargains last week at Michael's, a pack of glitter paper for 30 cents and some cute red self adhesive ribbons which I used on this card.  I thought the red washi tape (AC Moore) would be great for my Red Hat Ladies card workshop in Feb. but couldn't wait to use it.  "I Love You" is a CTMH stamp.  Inside sentiment I did on the computer.  And the adorable digi image is Valentine Baskets Kitty from Bugaboo Digital Stamps.

I am entering this Valentine's Card in the following:
Cards in Envy Challenge - Through the Window
Die Cut Divas January Challenge - Make It Glitter
Robyns Fetish Challenge #196 - Lots of Glitter
Pile It On Challenge #4 - Animals
Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge - Anything Goes
Animal Friends January Challenge - Punches and Dies
Totally Gorjuss Challenge #220 - Furtastic
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge #69 - Bling It Up
Crafty Girls Challenge #10 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge #21 - Anything Goes
Moving Along With The Times Challenge - Cats
MY Craft Creations Challenge #181 - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #141 - Anything Goes
Stempelsonne Challenge #107 - Animals

I'll try to get Window Card #1 posted tomorrow along with the projects from our CTMH workshop today.

23 comments:

  1. Love the opening on this glittery card - fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. Love your card and the bright red glitter. Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats and Bubaboo, both favourites of mine! A lovely card to share with us at Mawtt so thanks for joining the fun, good luck, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. das ist eine sehr süße Karte

    danke für Deinen Beitrag zur SsC und Animal Friends

    liebe Grüße
    Sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is stunning, what a great card, Love all the glitter on the front, Super, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness - I LOVE this!!! Your little niece will love it too! Nice to see you using the charms - such a nice touch! Jealous over the bargain glitter paper you got - that was an awesome deal! I love that little cat image - I have that one and I don't even think I've used it yet. So many digis - so little time!!! Wishing you a wonderful day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Debi. Wonderful card! I am your newest follower and your TuesdayThrowdown teamie. Come and follow me!

    kReN@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ein süßes Werk. Danke daß du bei der SsC und den AF mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute window card, thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable window card! I love the cat image and the sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card and I too love the glitter. Thanks for joining us at My Craft Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a beautiful card and a very sweet image. I love it.
    Thanks for joining us at the Animal Friends challenge.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your kitten is so cute! Love the charm on the front of your card as well! Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with is at Cards In Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable! Love the way you cut the window out on the front. Very Nice. Thanks for joining us at Glitter N Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Das sieht ja total niedlich aus. Gefällt mir sehr gut.
    Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei SsC.
    LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute!

    So glad to see you at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey, Debi - Just saw that you won a Top 3 over at Robyn's Fetish! Well deserved - I love this card! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohh das ist ja ein bezaubernd geworden.
    Hab lieben Dank für deine TN bei der Stempelsonne und Aniaml Friends
    GLG Tamesis

    ReplyDelete
  22. ahhh purrrfect!!!! super cute!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Cards in envy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a CUTE card!
    Thank You for joining us last week at PIO!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.