Thursday, January 9, 2014

Mojo Monday Card #2 and My Craft Space

Thought I'd do a second card using the Mojo Monday # 327 sketch and the same papers while they are on my table and since I need a second Guy birthday card for January. 



I am entering this card in:
Mojo Monday #327 Sketch Challenge
Crafting By Designs Challenge - Birthday
Repeat Impressions DDC#11 - New to You (new clock embossing folder)
Inky Impressions Challenge #141 - Something New (embossing folder)
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #159 - Anything Goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Out with the Old, In with the New (embossing folder)
Connie Can Crop Challenge #18 - Time After Time
Shopping Your Stash Challenge #133 - Use Something New (embossing folder)
Crazy Challenge #162 - Cards for Men
Charisma Cardz Challenge #1 - Birthdays
Charisma Cardz is celebrating their 5th Birthday!  Congrats to them!

Deep Ocean Challenge # 68 this week is Share Your Craft Space.  Well, this is mine right now.
 

 

I've been working around (literally) the Christmas centerpiece on my dining room table.   I started buying some vinyl tablecloths for the various seasons.  Then I can craft without worrying about my wood table underneath and, if I clean up when I'm done, you'd never know that my table lives a double life.  The wood jewelry box holds a lot of my little stuff, buttons, brads, washi tapes....  My father made that for me 40+ years ago and I love seeing and using it.  The small cabinet below it holds lots of embellishments, 2 drawers of paper, and one drawer of sewing supplies.  My CTMH stamp sets are in the boxes on the floor next to my magazines.  The rest of my supplies are spread out here and there.  But this is where the actual crafting takes place.



8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I love the variety of clocks and the clock embossing! Did your blog get a makeover too? Love it!! Thanks for entering my challenge first!! YAY! Scrappy hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - a wonderful masculine card! I so struggle with these and I need to make some, ahhhhhh!!!! I've been putting it off. I really like your little clock faces that you fussy-cut and arranged in a pattern. Great papers too! And you have a nice new embossing folder - great continuity of the clock theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic masculine birthday card! Love all the clocks! Thanks for playing along with us this week for the "something new" challenge at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a fabulous masculine design! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Out with the Old, In with the New’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like your guy card. Love your craft space too - kind of looks like mine only yours is much neater!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card
    thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely card; BRILLIANT take on the sketch and perfect use of that beautiful new e/f! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (new!) STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge. Regards, Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.