Saturday, August 29, 2020

Clean and Simple

 Yesterday I was avoiding cleaning.  

But making 

Clean and Simple cards is entirely another task, and much more enjoyable.


 Meet Ice Cream Dog, a digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps.  He was going to have brown spots until I grabbed the wrong marker and started coloring them purple.  Oops!  I tried brown overtop, but they just looked black.  Now he is a black spotted dog.  That ice cream cone has my 2 favorite flavors, raspberry with chocolate chunks and peach melba with raspberry swirled through it and tiny chocolate pieces.  If I were to accidently drop that cone, I'd pick it right back up before that pooch could even sniff it!  10 second rule!!!

 

Challenges:

Catch the Bug August Recipe Challenge - Clean and Simple; My Time to Craft Challenge #438 - Clean and Simple; Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - AG; Little Red Wagon Challenge #564 - Digi Do!; Creative Knockouts Challenge #365 - AG; Art Impressions Challenge - Quick and Simple

 

 

9 comments:

  1. Love this,what a fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're in agreement. 10 seconds rule. Unless we're at a hospital. Then it's a definite "no".

    Cute card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making cards is definitely more fun than housework! It's never-ending with 3 old cats. Your dog is adorable in black spots - I think the purple spots would have been fun too! Very cute card! Love all the stitched layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! That doggie is darling and I like how you framed the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you could pick that cone up and still eat it like a cone....well, I'd love to see that! lol Fab card! Such a cute dog. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card.
    Thank you for joining Stella Says Sketch
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.