Monday, August 17, 2020

Double Trouble Challenge #64 - using the negative

This is my second card for the Double Trouble Challenge, using the negative from the first card.

The theme for the next two weeks at Double Trouble Challenge is Let's Brighten the Day.  Trouble Maker is requesting cards that might brighten someone's day even if the skies are gray.  Twisted Sister has asked for cards using gray and only 2 other colors.  And Double Dare has paired up the challenge with Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge.  (I copied and pasted that from the previous post.)

For this Thank You card I've used yellow and green as my 2 colors to go with the gray.

 This was actually harder than card #1 because of placing the tiny pieces, like the triangle above the T.

Challenges:

Double Trouble Challenge #64 - Brighten the Day; Gray + 2 colors: enter Color My Heart Color Dare

Color My Heart Color Dare #407 - Gray + 2 colors  

8 comments:

  1. Great card, and I can't help but smile at that cute little snail! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun when you can use your negatives, very pretty and love the little image... happy and fun card. Thanks for sharing again with us at Double Trouble and Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this second even better than the first, Debi!!! It has nice symmetry ahd the gold/yellow really stands out in the negative space. Well done! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done - placing those tiny little die cut pieces can be very difficult. Your card looks terrific! Thanks for sharing with us at both Double Trouble and Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, Great ides to use the negative to create a new card! Glad you joined us for a second entry with Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.