Friday, August 28, 2020

Work before play? That's no fun!

The Old English and my dust cloth are still on the piano. 

However, I did make this card is for the My Favorite Things Color Challenge #148.



When I first saw the colors for the challenge, 

 

I wasn't too sure, but the blue and orange look nice together.

 This is a closeup of the glittery flower.  

 


The sentiment and the flower stamp are from My Favorite Things.  When I bought the flower stamp, I decided I could easily fussy cut around the flower.  But, the next time I was in the MFT store, I picked up the matching die.

Now that I have satisfied my creative side, I really do need to dust.

Thanks for the visit!


Challenges:

My Favorite Things Color Challenge #148 - (see above); Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - AG; Kat Scrappiness August Challenge - Birthday; Daring Cardmakers Challenge - In the Garden; Double Trouble Challenge #65 - Something, Anything & Everything; Entered additional challenge; But sorry, Twisted Sister, no phone on this card.

8 comments:

  1. Debi, your card is gorgeous. That happens to me ALL the time...I start to clean and darn it I am crafting...don't know how it happens, but the dust keeps coming back anyway, lol. Life's too short so make the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the colours.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card and a beautiful; colour combination. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this colour combination and that card is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, Debi! Love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring, love that image and the way you used the color palette turned out great! Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color match and beautiful floral and coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Kat Scrappiness. Hope you come back and say hello on the phone...lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.