Sunday, August 23, 2020

Virtual Apples for Teacher

 With so many of the schools opening virtually this year, the teachers won't be collecting many apples.

Using one of my favorite digi images from Pattie's Creations, I made this back to school card.

Challenges:
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #567 - Back to School ;
 
Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge #45 - AG with optional fall colors ; Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Oh So Cute 

Speaking of cute.. My granddaughter and family stopped by to pick up the desk my father had made for me when I started school.  I am passing it on to my great granddaughter, Laila, who starts 1st grade this year.  I hadn't seen them since Christmas.  What a welcome visit!

I managed to get Laila to stand still for this picture:

 

But, Lahna, who is just a year and a half, was way too interested in the puzzle I had given her for her birthday to even look up.

5 comments:

  1. Cute card and picture. I remember how exciting it was to start school. I hate that the children will miss out on bonding together as school friends. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous is this image - love it! What a lovely heirloom to pass on to this adorable little girl. I'm sure she will treasure it.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super design and papers, cute image- love the bookworm, a fabulous 'back to school' card. Your little great granddaughter is a real cutie- hope she has a happy start to her school years.
    Thank you for playing along at CRAFT Challenge this week.
    Chris
    x
    CRAFT GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this! What a darling image a great design. I'm soooo glad you had a bit of time with your family. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to receive this card if I was the teacher. Thanks for joining the challenge at Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.