Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge #567



Tuesday Morning Sketches
Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for

Here's the sketch for this week and my card.


The stamp is from Stampin' Up and the stripes are washi tape.
My older brother will be 70 in September.  I'm thinking I might cut out a seven and a zero, add them to this card, and send it off to him. Works for me!

 I hope you'll play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!
Have a great and crafty day!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Love the little buttons as the finishing touches
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet panda bear on your beautiful card made with the beautiful sketch Debi.
    Have a nice weekend and sweet greetings, Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card for your brother! I like that cute ribbon ribbon. (Or is it washi?) Either way, it's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card and the washi tape stripes were perfect for the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thus is really cute I love that you used washi tape. That is for your much much older brother right? Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.