Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge #566


Tuesday Morning Sketches
Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for

Here's the sketch for this week.


  

And here's my card.
 
 The flowers are die cuts from MFT.
I have no clue where I got the Smile die.
I think it was a freebie.

Sometimes when I don't get ink on my hands making a card, I feel like I'm cheating.  But I'll put a nice stamped sentiment on the inside to make up for the lack of stamping on the outside.


 I hope you'll play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!
Have a great and crafty day!
 
 
 
Challenges:
 

12 comments:

  1. Debi die counts count and it's not cheating, lol. I know it's hard to get over no ink, but you can do it. I have a hard time with CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a beautiful inspiration card for this nice sketch Debi.
    I love the colors!
    Dear greetings, Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debi, thank you for your lovely comments. I love your card black, yellow and white together are brilliant colours. I'm still laughing about what you said that if you don't get ink on your hands you feel as though you've cheated. I always feel the same way, especially if I've ever used a pre coloured image. I also love your smile die. Take care and stay safe.
    Hugs
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card’s texture. It’s a lovely card!!! Thanks for joining us at The Crafter’s Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Your project is beautiful. Thanks for playing with us on Dragonfly Dreams Challenges and best of luck with your entry.
    Ine DT http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cheerful card! I love how you arranged your cluster of flowers and the smile sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the colors in this Debi! It's very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE love this card! I really like yellow and black together. This is sunshine and spring and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is bright and full of sunshine. I love the yellow and black. So glad you joined us for our "All About the Flowers" August challenge at Die Cut Divas https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams.
    Hugs Ilonka DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, lovely colors!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.