Sunday, August 9, 2020

Did I buy this stamp?

Did you ever go through your stash and discover a stamp set of unknown origin? As usual, I had a few die cut leftovers from my previous card.  Actually, they were rejects.  I cut them and then decided not to use them.  Instead, I found a home for them on this card but I needed the right stamp.   And this flower, from a Bo Bunny stamp set that I don't even remember having, turned out to be perfect.

I stamped the flowers on gold card stock and then tipped the edges with gold Wink of Stella before fussy cutting two of them, one for the bottom and one to pop on top.    I added the tiny twine bow, which I never would have been able to tie without my Craft-Dee Bowz maker.  Since I had embossed the background already I didn't know what to do about adding a sentiment.  I pulled out my little Taylored Expressions sentiment stamps and carefully added the Happy Birthday.  I can't believe I got it straight.

Challenges:

A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge #120 - AG

A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge - AG

Craft-Dee Bowz Challenge - AG

 Top 3  Badge

Die Cut Divas Challenge - Flowers (The frame die came from ebay, the ribbon die is a mystery)

Let's Craft and Create Challenge #162 - AG + Lots of Layers

Aud Sentiments Challenge #257 - AG + a sentiment

Craft Rocket Challenge #73 - Birthday 

 

That's it for this beautiful, sunny, Sunday!

Thanks for stopping by!  

7 comments:

  1. This is a stunning card,

    Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your pretty layers and the way you layered them! The embossing in the background adds such great texture, too. Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Love the punched rectangles....so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful embossing on your background and making your die-cuts focus attention on the image. Lovely card. So glad you joined us for our "All About the Flowers" August challenge at Die Cut Divas https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great textures and beautiful bloom! Thanks for playing along our August challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I love the textured background. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.