Tuesday, May 17, 2016

AJ Race Car Driver from The Stamping Boutique

Here's a second card using the same digi, AJ Race Car Driver from the Stamping Boutique, as I used yesterday for my Mojo Monday card.  In fact, the layout is almost the same.  This time I printed the digi and then ran it through the Cricut using a jigsaw puzzle cut on the CTMH Artistry Cartridge because the theme of the current challenge at The Stamping Boutique - Puzzle Time.  I lightly edged each piece with a dauber. making the cricut cuts more distinguishable.

Inside the card is a pocket to hold the same puzzle pieces so the recipient can assemble and color the picture himself.  
I'm thinking my nephew, who will be 'graduating' preschool and heading to kindergarten next year, will just love this!

Challenges:
 

5 comments:

  1. WOW - I have always loved this image and used it several times myself, but the way you put it over a puzzle image and your coloring makes this card absolutely stunning. Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy for our Deep Blue Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card, love the jigsaw effect. Great image and love the colouring. Thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons.

    Erin DT (Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, love how you placed ths over the puzzle image. Unique take on our challenge. Thanks for sharing your talents with us at The Stampng Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cute image and love your choices for backgrounds! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debi, I was scrolling through the CIE page and realized I forgot to let you know how cute I thought this little puzzle card was. It's such a clever idea. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.