Monday, May 30, 2016

My Mojo Monday Make

It's the 5th Monday of May! 
How did that happen already?  
There are 6 birthdays in June among my Red Hat friends. I thought I'd get started on those cards and use today's Mojo Monday Tall & Skinny sketch.  

Generally, I'm not too fond of the T&S sketches.  But, you can let objects hang off the edge and not worry about the card fitting in the envelope.  This card base measures 3.5" x 5.5".
Every time I go to a stamping/scrapbooking show or store, I search for hat dies.  This is the first one I've found, by Ellentina Cutting Dies.  Included in the die set is also a pair of gloves and a pair of shoes.
Challenges:
 
Cut It Up Challenge #97 - Use any sketch 
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge #110 - Bingo  (using right column: emboss, diecut, ribbon)
 
As You Like It Challenge - Big or Little Bows   (I love making little bows.  They are cute, dainty, use up my ribbon scraps, and often quite a challenge.)


TTFN!

8 comments:

  1. A fab card. Lovely die cuts and embossing. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purple hat looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Your friends will love them. You did a great job with the sketch, too.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Sketch challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, fab die cuts and embossing. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us over at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh what a super cute card your friend will love it for sure!! Thank you for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards for our Bingo challenge!
    Diane CC&C DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us for our Birthday Celebrations Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.