Thursday, May 5, 2016

Red Hat Bird

Today I am using a Bugaboo Image Flower Bird colored with pencils, a CTMH sentiment stamp, 2 cricut cuts from the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge, 2 different embossing folders, distressing, a ribbon and handmade bow, and a tiny red feather for embellishment.  I am a Red Hatter and this will be a perfect card for a birthday gal in our flock and would work equally as well as a Mother's Day card.  
After all...
All Mother's are Special!
 
I like having multi purpose cards in my drawer.  Then when I need a card, I can quickly add the appropriate sentiment and send it off.  I could see using this for a birthday, Mother's Day, thank you, encouragement, even as a note card.


Challenges I am entering:  
 DL.ART
 
 
Blog Button


Back to my cleaning.

4 comments:

  1. Cute chick.. I never would have thought she was old enough to wear Red and Purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Red Hat chick-so cute. I love all of the embossing you did to. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Mothers Day Challenge. Katie-DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I just love all the embossing the bird is so cute I have an aunt that is in the red hat society she would love this.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #179-“Mother’s Day” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so sweet, I love her red hat! Beautiful colouring :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.