Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Tuesday Throwndown Challenge #293 with Crafty Girl Creations

In this area of Pennsylvania, I try not to plant my annuals until closer to the end of May.  We still get some chilly nights.  But, a good hardy pansy can withstand the colder temps.  For those of us anxious for color in our gardens, pansies are the way to go.   
 
And that's why I chose the Pansies digital stamp from Crafty Girls  Creations  to use on my DT inspiration card for this week's Tuesday Throwdown Thinking of You Challenge.
 I also thought it would look great with my pansy border punch.  Then when I was making the card, I forgot all about using the punch.
It was so nice of Crafty Girls Creations to sponsor us this week.
I hope you'll be able to play along and maybe win one of their lovely digital designs.

I've used a yellow card base, topped with textured purple paper.  The image was printed on white CS, paper pierced around the swirls, colored with pencils and purple Wink of Stella in the flower centers.  The sentiment is a CTMH stamp.  The die cut is from Our Daily Bread.  

I'll be entering these wonderful challenges:
Cuttlebug Mania Challenge - May Flowers (I used the Cuttlebug for the die cut.)
Shopping Our Stash Challenge #251 - April Showers bring May Flowers 
The Ribbon Girls May Card Challenge - Anything Goes with a ribbon
 



Don't forget to join us for this week's Tuesday Throwdown Thinking of You Challenge.   I look forward to visiting your blogs.

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty - it looks like the flowers are fabric applique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely crafted! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.