Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Red Hat Cards & CTMH Card Class 5/17/16

Busy, busy.  I've had 2 consecutive days of card making classes.  Monday I taught a class for some Red Hat friends.  
Tuesday I went to Joyce's CTMH card class.  
Today I have time to share. 

May Flowers was my theme for Monday's cards.
Here are my sample cards:



You might recognize the last 2 designs.  
We made cards like these at Joyce's class  few weeks ago. 
****

Happy Times was Joyce's theme for Tuesday's class.  All of the cards used the Happy Times stamp set, which matches the Happy Times paper, both of which are only available from CTMH in May.
Here are 3 of the 4 cards we made:



I accidentally left my 4th card on the table at Joyce's.  But she was kind enough to send me a photo, so I could include it in my post....
******

 And, finally, here's a Father's Day card I made using a lot of really old scraps and Inkadinkadoo stamps.
Challenges:
DRS Designs Challenge #226 - It's a Guy Thing 
Sunny Day Crafting Challenge #7 - Country or Farm Theme
Cards und More Challenge #158 - Masculine Cards 
Cutie Pie Challenge #99 - Escape to the Country 

Enjoy your day !

9 comments:

  1. What a fun card for dad! Love the pennants & cute cow. Thanks for joining us at DRS Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for the F is for *Fugly* challenge.

    Majo - DT ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love that little guy! Thanks for playing with the Sisterhood! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome collection of cards!!
    Thanks so much for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for F is for Fugly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great collection of cards. Your classes must be really inspiring
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your Cards are fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Cards und More :)
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, so many cute cute cards! Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pies! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards! Thank you for sharing with us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Hugs, Shona xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.