Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Ombre card

In the wonderful goodie bag I received at a recent crop were a few sheets of ombre double sided patterned paper.  This one, in particular, caught my eye. 
After embossing the paper, I paired it with a tag made from a few homeless scraps of paper that were floating around on my table, a CTMH trophy and word stamps,  a punched border strip, and a few enamel dots for this Father's Day Card. 
Challenges:
Crafting for all Seasons Challenge #126 - Embossing 
Little Red Wagon Challenge - Let's hear it for the boys
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Tag It!
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #15 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Emboss It
Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge - For Dads or Special Males (From the Kids)


Have a wonderful day!
Please feel free to scroll down through some of my recent posts for Tuesday Throwdown Challenge, the Joyful Stars Blog Hop, 2 Mojo Monday cards.....
 

3 comments:

  1. Great Father's Day card, I love the ombre. Thanks for playing along with us at the Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice male card. I love the embossing texture. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Hugs, Marzena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons Challenge. Good luck :)
    Hugs, Valentina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.