Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Cranberries or not?

My DH and I will be having a nice quiet Thanksgiving together this year.  Consequently, I don't plan to make as many dishes as I normally would when everyone is here.  One thing I won't be forgetting, though, is cranberry sauce

because.... 


 The sentiment/image is a digi from TLC Creations.

 

Challenges: Di's Digi Challenge - Use a digi image; Crafting Happiness Challenge #70 - Thanksgiving; Through the Craft Room Door Week of Nov 11th - AG; Digi Choosday Challenge Week 45 - AG; Arty Divas Challenge #31 - AG; The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Embossing; Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Thanks/Thanksgiving     

8 comments:

  1. Cute card. I really like the frame but I don't like cranberry sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! Love that embossed background! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and such a great sentiment! I always love to hear what everyone's favorite is for Thanksgiving. I think that's why there's always so much food - everybody has to have *their* favorite! Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I love the sentiment! Great card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Choosday . I hope you come back for the next one!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing at my challenge blog last week. A new challenge started today! The theme is NO CARDS. Hope you'll join in the fun this week.
    https://craftinghappinesschallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Perfectly done.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete


  7. Beautiful card..Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge:)
    Wendy. DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.