Friday, November 13, 2020

MFT Challenges

Yesterday and today I made 2 cards for the current challenges at My Favorite Things.  Card making is a big stress reliever for me.  And I was definitely in need of some stress relief.  We just got a new laptop and I have been attempting to get it set up, install programs, and transfer data.  Next time, the store can do all that no matter what the cost.  It would definitely be worth it!

Today, I installed the printer and my camera software.  Everything was going pretty well until I tried to transfer the pictures from my camera.  That wasn't happening.  Plus the camera light came on but I couldn't get it to work.  I figured I fried it.  I spent over an hour looking in the online manual, switching cords, and waiting for online tech support to chat.  Finally, I called the support phone # and actually got a person.  She was so sweet, told me to try popping out the battery and then popping it back in the camera (an exercise I have done with uncooperative cell phones).   Worked like a charm!

I really didn't want to buy a new camera after just buying this laptop! And, I really didn't think I was going to be able to post these two cards today!  

My first card is for the 

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.



 

The second card is for the  

My Favorite Things Color Challenge #153.



 

 The heart balloons are dies from MFT and that cute giraffe and sentiment are also from MFT.  It may look like I glued that top circle on crooked.  Not so.  I attached a spring underneath the circle so the giraffe would actually hop.  My niece is going to love this.



1 comment:

Thanks so much for saying hi.