Thursday, November 26, 2020

Christmas Spirit

 Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Our turkey is in the oven.  

I have a bit of down time right now and thought I'd add another card to the November Challenge at Beccy's Place.  

I've always liked this digital image by Beccy.  It has a bit of country charm.  I paired it with a SU sentiment stamp.  The background was made with scraps of CTMH paper which I embossed after die cutting. 

Challenges:

Beccy's Place November Challenge - Day 3 "C" (Candle);  Through the Craft Room Door week of Nov 24th - Always AG; Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - AG; The House That Stamps Built Challenge N2520 - AG; Krafty Chicks Challenge #535 - All Occasions; DL.Art Thankful Thursday Challenge #26 - Red and Green; Aud Sentiments Challenge #265 - AG + a sentiment

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card Debi, it's gorgeous! I love everything that is "a little bit country" and I love everything about Christmas, so when you bring the two together it's magic! Your background is fabulous, you did such a great job choosing all the different papers, and adding the embossing really brings it together as one. Reminds me of a beautiful quilt. Gorgeous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favourite images too Debi. I used it on my X card (the X of thread on the button). I like the idea of embossing the strips after laying them down. I might have to "borrow" that idea as I do a few cards with diagonal strips. I like the pretty die under the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. I love the embossing you did on it. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty and I love that embossing,

    Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right the image is rustic - reminds me of Christmas in a cabin in the woods. Love your backgound. Thanks for joining us over at The House that Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and love how you used Beccy's image. Thanks for taking part in Beccy's challenge and TTCRD challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debi this is beautiful. I don't think I have seen this candle before so will have to check out the set it is in. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration.

    Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥
    DT for Through The Craft Room Door
    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love the image and your background pattern, very cozy. Thanks for joining us this week at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and perfect Christmas sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful!! I love how you added the embossing to the strip background; it really adds a great texture! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.