Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #579

 

 Tuesday Morning Sketches
Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for

Here's the sketch for this week and my card.


I made this card with a little of this and a little of that.  The yellow check was a partial piece, missing a circle that I had cut for something else.  I covered up the hole with a simple paper doily, that you can find in the grocery store.  A friend gave me the pretty white die cut and I used a scrap of shimmery yellow underneath, cut by hand to the same size.  I cut a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" navy piece.  Then I cut a 1 1/2" piece off one side and embossed it before assembling the card front on a white card base.  The die cut sentiment was another scrap.  

I am always running out of navy card stock.  It goes with so many colors!


 I hope you'll play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!
Have a great and crafty day!
 
Challenges I am entering:
Just Us Girls Wild Card Challenge #560 - Word Dies;A Perfect Time to Craft November Challenge - AG;A Bit More Time to Craft #127 - AG; Dream Valley Challenge #236 - Dies and/or Punches; Incy Wincy Challenge Nov 2-14; Use 2 or more of specified colors (I used blue and yellow)
 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Debi! I like this sketch! I might have to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice take on the sketch. Me, too! I seem to be running out of navy cardstock all the time. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Use 2 Or More Of These Colours Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty! I have this die and I hardly ever use it. This is such a nice neutral birthday card, these would be quick to make up and have on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous, Debi!! The embossing, pretty die cut, and doily all come together for one beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Debi. Love the yellow and black.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Debi!!! This is fantastic!! I love your color choice and that pretty die with the doily - primo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's wonderful when our scraps work this well. Your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very nice card Debi, I think your colors are very beautiful and the special (flowers?) die is a real eye-catcher, perfect for this sketch. Kind regards, Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.