Sunday, November 8, 2020

Just Add Ink

Today I'm sharing a Christmas card I made for the current Just Add Ink Challenge #530.  The theme is to use only stamps, ink and paper.


The Santa and sentiment are stamps by Tim Holtz.

The dotted ribbons and tiny snowflakes are CTMH stamps.

After I was 3/4 of the way done with this card, I realized I wouldn't have had to do all the masking and sponging, etc.  I could have used a variety of papers.  But, I didn't.  And, I hope that using a die cut as a mask won't disqualify my entry.  Don't you just want to smack yourself when you make life much more difficult than it has to be?
 

 Have a nice day!

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Your card showcases your Santa perfectly. I like the way you have used the colours. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card that lets Santa take centre stage! Lovely. Thank you sharing with us at Just Add Ink x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.