Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #582

 Tuesday Morning Sketches

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for

Here's the sketch for this week and my card.
 
 
The fussy cut wreath is a Stamplorations Tim Holtz designed stamp and the sentiment and background paper are from CTMH.  The holly leaves are dies I received in my Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. I sure do miss receiving that magazine.
 
I hope you'll play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!
Have a great and crafty day!
 
 
 
 
 
These are the challenges I am entering:
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #517 - AG, something beginning with an R optional (Red)
Stamping Sensations November Challenge - Garlands, Wreaths and Christmas Flowers
Dream Valley Challenge #237 - Lots of Layers
Use Your Stuff Challenge #410 - Tic Tac Toe using diagonally circle, favorite color red, and design paper  
 

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Debi. I like the plaid paper and that lovely die under the wreath. I too miss some of the cardmaking magazines that seem to have stopped production.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very festive Debi, I love the wreath and the little sprigs of holly. Plaid paper always looks festive, especially when it included some red. Love your colour scheme too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card looks so striking on the bold colours, thanks so much for sharing and joining in at Stamping Sensations November challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulously festive card. I love the rich tones, and it makes a delightful change from super cute image cards!

    Thank you for sharing in our Lots of Layers challenge.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that Buffalo Check background Debi and your dies are soooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining at Stamping sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. Thanks for playing along with us at UYS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely Christmas card in nice traditional Christmas colours. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! The buffalo plaid and all your die cuts are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card - love the check and the colours.

    Thanks for joining us at the Use Your Stuff Challenge.

    Helen x
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your check papers give such a warm look, Debi. That wreath with the black around is gorgeous.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card! I love all the die cuts and that fantastic buffalo plaid papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.