Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Double Trouble Challenge #70

 It's getting chilly out there!

At my grandson's soccer game on Monday it was down right frigid!

Today's card reflects exactly how I feel about the coming season.

 

It is also my entry for Double Trouble Challenge #70.  I used a quilt embossing folder with faux stitching, the Atlantic Hearts Challenge Sketch, and the sentiment on the tag is my feeble attempt at humor.  Although, I find nothing humorous about freezing my toes off like I did on Monday!

These are the challenges I am entering today: Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2044 - AG; Use Your Stuff Challenge #409 - Stripes (on the washi tape); 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #44 - AG with a critter; Crafty Animals Challenge #44 - AG with an animal; 613 Avenue Create November Challenge - AG with twist of cute critters; Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - Christmas/Winter; Double Trouble Challenge #70 - stitching;humorous;AHSC; Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #393 -

 

 

10 comments:

  1. I feel the same about the colder weather. Great use of our sketch. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really neat embossing folder and I love how you put the sentiment on the little tag. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble, great card!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debi, what a fantastic card! I LOVE that embossing folder :)

    I invite you to come join my Thanks for joining my new Progressive Challenge at Imagine That Digistamp blog - FREE DIGI SET every month!

    ♥Kris, owner/illustrator
    www.ImagineThatDigistamp.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a winter lover, I think this is so sweet. The sentiment is a perfect match to the little bird. Thanks for sharing with us at both Double Trouble and Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that embossing folder! How perfect for the challenge, and great for the sketch. Thank you for joining us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, loving the fun card and sentiment, great interpretation of the sketch and also love the embossing knit on the bottom of the card... adorable and fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your cute card and sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Great addition of patchwork for the DT element. Good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you and the winter temps!!! I'm not ready for a dreary, cold winter just yet! Your owl image is adorable though and I am always ready for adorable critters 😁 He is perfect for our challenge too. I love that embossed quilt design too!!! Thank you so much for playing along at 2CCC and I hope you'll come back again soon!
    ~Karen, DT Member for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies
    Blog: MisplacedMojo.com IG: @misplacedmojo

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely cute card. Thank you for joining in the Dragonfly Dreams Christmas/winter challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.