Friday, November 27, 2020

My Favorite Things Challenges

Taking a break from making Christmas cards, today I worked on cards for the challenges at My Favorite Things.

First I made a Thank You card for their Sketch Challenge, using one if their stamp sets called Super Hero in Scrubs.

Papers are from Bo Bunny and heart dies from CTMH.

This is the sketch I was following.
 

My second card could be used for just about anything.

This time I was following the colors for the MFT Color Challenge #154


 

The background was made using a MFT Stencil called Radiating Rays.  The Heart Tree die cut is also from MFT and so is the sentiment.
 

Challenges for the first card:

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #517 - see above for sketch; Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #213 - Thankful; Aud Sentiments Challenge #265 - AG with a sentiment; Just Add Ink Challenge #533 - Just add 's'; The nurse is wearing scrubs, I used stitched dies, There are tiny snowflakes in the dotted paper, and I followed a sketch.; Fab n Funky Challenge #504 - Thank You/Thanksgiving; Cardz 4 Guys Challenge #258 - Thank You/Thanksgiving; Make My Monday Challenge #136 - Thankful; Die Cut Divas November Challenge - Thanks/Thanksgiving

 

Challenges for the second card: 

MFT Color Challenge #154 - see above; Sparkles Forum Challenge - Use a Stencil; Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - AG; Krafty Chicks Challenge # 535- All Occasions;  Stamplorations November Stencil Challenge - AG;

 

 

Thanks for visiting.  Hope you are having a wonderful day.

11 comments:

  1. What a great card for our "Thank You/Thanksgiving" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz. I love the large polka dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are wonderful. Love the first card image and colors. the second card dies and papers are perfect. So glad you shared over at Make My Monday, Crafty Gals Corner, Aud Sentiments, Cardz 4 guyz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cute little doctor (nurse?)! Great card for a health care worker-thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your great thank you card for health care workers. We need to make sure they feel appreciated right now. Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge and hope you come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both sweet cards - I like how you have created frames within the layouts. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card, the NHS staff certainly need lots of thanks, more than normal times. A wonderful cute and meaningful card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards, I love the image on your first card and that fabulous tree on your second card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Monthly.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are fantastic cards. I always enjoy your posts and cards. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our November challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two great cards! I love the tree card and the way you placed the colors. Very nice! Thanks for joining us this week at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing designs!! The tree stole my heart right away :) Beautiful stencil you have! Love seeing your project entered at STAMPLorations November Stencil Challenge. Hope to see you again in this month's challenge Debi and wish you a wonderful season with your loved ones :)
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    ...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
    ...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
    ...My Instagram...

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card and a wonderful way you used the stencil. Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.