Monday, November 23, 2020

On the first day of Christmas....

 ...my true love gave to me, a partridge in a pear tree.  

The operative word here is tree, which begins with the letter 't', the theme for Day 23 of Beccy's November Challenge.   The digital image is one of Beccy's from several years ago.  

I am also entering these challenges:

Inkspirational Challenge #226 - Frame It

Di's Digi Challenge - Emboss It wet or dry  (The sentiment is wet embossed.)

Crimbo Crackers Challenge #220 - Anything Goes

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Christmas


Have a nice day.  Thanks for visiting.

 

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty frame for that image. I love your color palette too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Debi. I like the frame you used around the image and also the one for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful collection of die cuts Debi, I particularly like the one you used for the sentiment. Great choice of card stock too, it all coordinates nicely with the image. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab Christmas card! I love the pear tree and your die cut frame looks great. Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.