Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #580

 

 Tuesday Morning Sketches
Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for

Here's the sketch for this week and my card.
 
 
 
I really like this digital image from TLC Creations.  The Give Thanks sentiment is a cricut cut from the CTMH Artiste Cartridge and the oval cuts were made using Spellbinders Candlewick Oval dies.
 
 I hope you'll play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!
Have a great and crafty day!
 

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, just such a fun card! So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas for our November challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design. Love the black and white . Thanks for linking up with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you join us again.
    Kathy
    DRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your turkey image. Perfect for Thanksgiving!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafter's Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card indeed!! Thanks for linking up to our November challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Thanksgiving card! I love the sentiment die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card in black and white. That sentiment pops up really well.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really neat take on a Thanksgiving card! For some reason it reminds me of a restaurant sign that I would expect to see in a classy downtown vintage neighborhood - I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card. I love this sketches. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Thanks so much for sharing with us in our challenge over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.