Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Beccy's Place Day #10

Normally, I would post the cards I made yesterday at Joyce's CTMH class today.   But, it is such a dark, dreary, rainy day I am going to wait until tomorrow to get better photos.  Besides, you'll want to stop back tomorrow anyway to check out the cards in the Joyful Stars Close To My Heart November Blog Hop.  

************

Moving on to the card I made for Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards Day #10..... 
 Today's theme is polka dots.  The most difficult part of the challenge was choosing which polka dot paper to use.  I have all sizes and colors in my stash.  After choosing the plaid bg paper, then embossing it with dots,  I decided on a matching sheet of tiny green polka dot paper.
How do you like Tippy's Santa Hat.  He borrowed it from a snowman on my CTMH Artistry Cricut cartridge.  Tippy is one of  digital images in Beccy's Place Online Store.  I chose to use the colored version. 
Additional Challenges:
Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge - Happy Holidays 4 Kids 
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Sparkle and Bling 
Critters and Creatures Linky Party #9 - November - include a critter or creature

4 comments:

  1. I love the sparkly Santa hat Debi, it certainly makes Tippy look as though he's got a good dose of Christmas spirit! I really like the combination of plaid and polka dot paper, the dotted embossing was a great touch too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glittery hat you gave Tippy, beautiful card! thanks for joining our challenge, Petra DT Beccy's Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sparkles on this cute card and the paper is really pretty too! Adorable image!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Ellie
    Critters and Creatures Linky Party
    Let's Color Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so adorable and surely beat back all of that rainy dreariness that made you wait for perfect pictures! I love how you've brought your little critter to life and how you've used such great patterned paper to frame it all out! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.