Saturday, November 12, 2016

Great Impressions Guest Design Spot #2


Today, I am sharing another card featuring

I wanted to make a card that wasn't just suitable for Christmas. Great Impression's Elegant Berry Branch (8162) stamp is perfect for making your own background paper.  The barn red random stamping was done  on colonial white cs, and then the Holidays (8150) sentiment was stamped in colonial white on barn red cs.  All the edges are distressed in the barn red, including the cricut cut bow before it was folded. 

 Have you entered the current Great Impressions Anything Goes Challenge yet? 
 
 That's how I got to be this month's Guest Designer.
And, let me tell you, it's a great gig! 
Happy crafting!
and
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I really love how you created the background with the holly stamp. It looks amazing!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Ruza

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your designer paper, made with the berry branch stamp. Thanks for guest designing this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.