Thursday, November 24, 2016

Beccy's Place Day #25

Happy Thanksgiving!

Unbelievable as it seemed, I actually had a few minutes to relax after the bird was in the oven and before my family arrived for dinner.  Enough time to create a card for today's
Extend Your Stamps challenge at Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards

The digi is from the Bugaboo Cutesy  Halloween Block set.  I had printed it to use for a Halloween card and never did.  Instead of filing it away until next year, I decided to change the witch's hat into a Santa hat for a Christmas card.   I used the cotton from the tip of a Q-tip for the brim and ball. 
The sentiment stamp is from Great Impressions. 


 

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! You would never know it was a Halloween cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Debi, what a clever idea!! I didn't notice it was a witch's hat until I read the caption underneath. The cotton wool is a great idea! I'm off to search our bathroom cupboards... I'm sure I saw some cotton balls in there a few weeks ago!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.