Friday, November 4, 2016

Buried "To Do" List Uncovered Just in Time!

How my "To Do" list, which usually has a spot front and center on the kitchen table, got buried under the chaos on my craft table I do not know.  But, luckily, I came upon it this morning with enough time to get a birthday card made and in the mail before the mailman made his rounds.  Now, hopefully, it will arrive at its destination on Monday when Angie will be celebrating her 97th birthday.
Birthday stamp is CTMH.  Bird is fussy cut from a sheet of Bo Bunny paper.

inside
Challenges:
Brown Sugar Challenge #223 - Anything Goes 
Craft Rocket Challenge #27 - Pretty Pinks 
Crafty Ribbons Challenge #174 - Anything Goes with ribbon/lace 


If you stopped by to see what I made for Day #4 of Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards, I am sorry to say that I won't be posting anything until tomorrow.  We will be watching my 2 grandsons this afternoon/evening.   But, I'll try to get to it first thing tomorrow.

 

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully pleated Lovely card TFS Craft Rocket Ch ........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the little bird is so awesome...thanks for playing at brown sugar challenge..
    Hugs,
    Roshini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping Angie had a beautiful birthday. Great choice of colors. Many thanks to join us in Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week and good luck from Christelle DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.