Sunday, November 6, 2016

Great Impressions Guest Design Spot #1


Today is my birthday!!!
and
I was invited to be the November Guest Designer for 
How cool is that?
(The GD spot, not the birthday.  I have one of those every year.)

GIS generously sent me some wonderful stamps to use on a few cards to share with you and inspire you.  
Here's the first card I made, sort of a modified gate fold:
 
This adorable Pumpkin Puppy, a Great Impressions stamp (H259S), was stamped once on white cs and once on orange patterned paper, so I could fussy cut the pumpkin and paper piece it.   The leaves were stamped a second time on white scrap, fussy cut, colored and glittered  before being popping onto the framed picture.  The card design is a modified gate fold.  The framed image tucks under the wood embellishment to keep it closed. 
There are 2 more frames underneath, one has a quote- Great Impressions Stamp #E550S,
and the second is for the sentiment.

There is a new Anything Goes November Challenge starting at the Great Impressions Blog 

and some really great stamps in their online store.  I may have to buy myself a birthday gift or two.  I love that Peeking Chicken stamp in the What's New section. 


 Stop back later this month when I'll have another card featuring Great Impressions Stamps.

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! Happy Birthday Debi!!!
    Hope you have an amazing day! Speaking of amazing, I really love your card. You did an awesome job fussy cutting the image and creating your 3D effect. Plus I love the fold and how you added the sentiment.
    Crafty Hugs,
    Ruza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Debi! Happy Birthday, my friend! I hope you have a wonderful day and get spoiled! Congratulations on your Guest Design feature! They are lucky to have you! Your card is adorable, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!! Such a wonderful card! So glad you are guest designing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this time of year, too, and your card is ALL Fall and then some! I love it, Debi!! Happy Birthday to you and many, many more!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.