Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Beccy's Place Day #23

Most of my craft supplies have been banished upstairs in preparation for Thanksgiving dinner.  Alas, I am way too addicted to card making to wait until Friday to make another card.  
The title of Beccy's post for Day #23 of her Month of Holiday Cards Challenge is A Little Help From My Friends
as in Santa's Helpers.
Without dragging out my stamps, inks, etc., which I had just put away,  I decided to make an elf punch card using shapes cut on the Cricut.
 Oh my, I forgot to add a twinkle to his eyes.  I'll do that quickly before this card is added to the pile headed to Send a Smile 4 Kids.

Challenges
Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge - Anything Goes 4 Kids 
Use Your Stuff Challenge - chipboard (the sentiment is on chipboard) 


7 comments:

  1. Great card and love the cheeky elf
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love this little elf Debi, you did a really great job creating him. I love the gift he's popping out of, and I really like the glitter you added to his hat. So cute!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute image! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at *Use Your Stuff*!

    Majo - DT ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card! Some little kid is going to love it! Thanks for joining us at UYS and hope to see you again.

    Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable little elf card. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your fun card.
    Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff Challenge
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.